Deadlines if item out of stock:
- Maritime: 5 to 7 working days
- QC and ON: 2 to 5 business days
- MB and SK: 5 to 7 working days
- AB and BC: 7 to 10 working days
- Perform precise repairs to heavy-duty and OTR tires.
- Pneumatic mechanism for lifting the platform and spreading the tires.
- Keep your tools handy on the tray or in the holed screwdriver plate.
- Properly illuminate and inspect the inside of the tire with the flexible arm light.
- Work in complete stability thanks to the large and sturdy base.
- Included: DC electrical connection adapters (3 different types: C, G and I), Dial indicating air pressure and filter.
- Tire Type Heavy Truck Tires, OTR Tires
- Controls Pneumatic control levers
- Energy type Compressed air
- Air compressor required? : Yes
- Load Capacity (lbs) 265
- Load capacity (kg) 120
- Max elevation (cm) 74
- Max elevation (inch) 29
- Tire capacity 1
- Max tire width (cm) 35.5
- Max Tire Width (inch) 14
- Max.outside tire diameter (cm) 120
- Max.outside tire diameter (inch) 47 1/4
- Air pressure max. inlet (psi) 140
- Air pressure max. output (psi) 140
- CE certifications
- Materials Steel Color Gray and orange
- UV Resistant Baked Powder Coating Finish - Will Never Lose Its Luster
- 1 year warranty
- Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm) 100 x 71 x 165
- Product Dimensions - LxWxH (inches) 39 1/4 x 28 x 67 7/8
- Net weight (kg) 127 Net weight (lbs) 280
- Box Dimensions - LxWxH (inches) 49 x 33 x 31
- Box dimensions - LxWxH (cm) 124 x 82 x 77
- Gross weight (kg) 160 Gross weight (lbs) 352
|Pneumatic Cylinder (Raise / Lower)||MI-SP-0165|
|Pneumatic Cylinder (Spreading)||MI-SP-0166|
|Pneumatic cylinder rebuild ki||MI-SP-0048|
|Push button, seal and spring||MI-SP-0168|
|Speed adjusting connect||MI-SP-0169|