TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PRICE MATCHING POLICY
The best price policy applies to local physical warehouses of a Canadian competitor or a competitor's Canadian online store.
Cantin Distribution, Inc. (hereinafter, "Cantin") makes every effort to offer you its most competitive prices through its price matching policy.
If a local warehouse of a Canadian competitor or a Canadian online store of a competitor that can make deliveries to you (hereinafter, the “Competitor”) offers a lower price (including all charges invoiced by the Competitor ), in the same local market as your CANTIN warehouse, for an identical product (same brands, models, quantities and product numbers) which is in stock and available for sale at the Competitor and at CANTIN, CANTIN will offer the same price than the competitor.
If the Competitor offers a percentage discount, CANTIN will offer the same reduced net price (including all fees charged by the Competitor).
The detailed terms and conditions, as well as the exclusions that apply to this offer, are set out below.
HOW TO REQUEST A PRICE MATCH?
When you shop in our online store, with our sales representatives or by phone with our customer service, all you have to do is provide us with tangible and satisfactory proof of the lower price you have found.
WHAT CONSTITUTES PROOF OF A PRICE WHEN A PRICE MATCH IS REQUESTED?
If you have the Competitor's advertisement, please submit a printed version or a photo / photocopy of the entire advertisement. Digital versions of print advertisements as well as Competitor's submissions are also accepted. If you found the prize online, please submit, on your mobile device or by email, the full URL (web address) of the product page or web page of an Eligible Competitor's website.
On the evidence in question, CANTIN must be able to find the name, make, model, product number and date, as well as to determine the price difference (including all costs invoiced by the Competitor, such as taxes and charges for importation, delivery and handling).
WHAT IS CONSIDERED A COMPETITOR WHEN A PRICE MATCH IS REQUESTED?
Competitors eligible for the best price policy include a local physical warehouse of a Canadian competitor or a Canadian online store of a competitor in the same market as a CANTIN warehouse that can deliver to your address. More precisely :
- For a representative purchase: The Competitor's lower price must be current, available and offered in the same Province of the CANTIN physical warehouse where you are purchasing the product.
- For an online purchase on the cantindistribution.com site: The Competitor's lower price must be in effect, available and offered in the same Province of the CANTIN warehouse that you have selected online to purchase your products on the cantindistributon.com site. .
CAN YOU APPLY THE PRICE MATCH WHEN PURCHASING LARGE QUANTITY ITEMS?
CANTIN reserves the right to limit a request to a maximum of 5 units. If you will be purchasing a large quantity of the same product, contact our customer service or your local representative to see if a volume discount is available.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE PRICE MATCHING POLICY
Our price matching policy does not apply to the following:
- The liquidation prices of a Competitor;
- Competitor's pricing or printing errors;
- Prices for discontinued, used, refurbished or damaged Competitor's products;
- The prices of the Competitor's special orders;
- Competitor's Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Post-Christmas Sale prices;
- Special prices offered to members and employees of the Competitor;
- Competitor's financing offers;
- Services such as rental, delivery, assembly and installation;
- Prices displayed on auction websites;
- Gift offers with the Competitor's purchase;
- Competitor's free or bonus product offers;
- Manufacturer's coupons and discounts;
- Limited or minimum quantity offers;
- Competitor's services, including, but not limited to, installation and labor;
- The prices of third-party sellers on transactional websites;
- Volume discounts and rebates;
- Prices found on closing sale / discount sale websites.
- Brands and manufacturers: Milwaukee, REMA, ESCO, Haltec, AME, Gaither, Autel, Bartec, Ingersoll Rand, Chicago Pneumatic and K-Tool.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competitor's price must be in Canadian dollars.
- The Competitor's lower price must be in effect on the date of purchase.
- The Competitor must be located in Canada.
- Before agreeing to offer the best price policy, CANTIN reserves the right to verify whether the Competitor is actually offering a lower price for an identical product on the date of purchase in order to be able to compare prices in a fair and equitable manner. .
- The Competitor must have the product in stock for immediate sale at the time you wish to take advantage of the price match policy. The product must also be in stock and available for immediate sale at CANTIN at the same time.
- The price offered by the Competitor is for a new product, in its packaging sealed by the manufacturer and subject to the manufacturer's warranty in Canada. The product cannot be a demonstrator or a refurbished, used, damaged, returned or in an open box.
- The best price policy will be honored in Canada, subject to the availability of stocks and products.
- The best price policy cannot be combined with any other offer, volume discount or rebate including, but not limited to, CANTIN coupons or promotional codes that apply to product prices.
- The prices of the products displayed on the site cantindistribution.com may differ from province to province.
- Excluded are third-party sellers on transactional websites and auction, closing sale and discount sites.
- CANTIN reserves the right to modify or update information, as well as to modify pricing errors or omissions, at any time without notice. If you find an error, contact the CANTIN customer service team at 1-844-361-7919.
- The terms and conditions of the best price policy are subject to change without notice. Effective date: March 15, 2021.